Rock troika The Arms & Legs produce that rarified strain of rock ‘n’ roll scientifically designed to get you to second base. Guaranteed. Their other super powers include:
– Each has nearly completed a six week course in holistic (hetero) sex therapy. They can find your whipple.
– By taking the California High School Equivalency Exam, drummer Abraham Levy and bassist Daedalus Howell “graduated” early.
– Since 1993, frontman Orion Letizi has been solving the Bernshaw Equation ? in his head. The answer is?(see reverse).
– The Arms & Legs have nearly perfected Tunology.
– Vocalist and guitarist Orion Letizi grew up in a geodesic dome.
The threesome celebrates the new year with an EP release that puts the EP in epic. Also known as a Double EP, each of the eight cuts leads that much closer to second base.
A classic rock quartet (without you know who), The Arms & Legs draw inspiration from bands such as The Trogs, Television, and The Cars. Their tunes are both hook-laden and danceable and will leave you whistling in the parking lot. In the dark. In your older brother’s car. Alone. With his girlfriend?
The Arms & Legs have honed their live act in such Bay Area venues as Cafe du Nord, The Edinburgh Castle, and the venerable Phoenix Theater. Other appearances include repeat performances at The Gig in Los Angeles and the Mama Buzz Cafe.
Throughout 2005, The Arms & Legs will be appearing at a venue near you. Where’s your whipple? It’s at http://thearmsandlegs.com.